The Hilton Barn was originally built in 1898 and relocated to its current location on March 29, 2016. It is one of the largest post-and-beam structures ever built in Albany County: 60-feet wide, 120-feet long, and 60-feet tall
Special thanks to Dietrich Gehring and Dylan Longton for some of the photographs. SUPPORTERS
Supporters of the relocation and reuse of the historic Hillton Barn in New Scotland can now formally donate funds to that effort via the Voorheesville Community and School Foundation. Your gift will be tax deductible.
Make checks out to VCSF and write “Hilton Barn donation” on the memo line.
Checks can be mailed to:
PO Box 523
Voorheesville, NY 12186
VCSF notes that it would be helpful if donors could also include their email address in this correspondence.
VCSF was designated by the New Scotland Town Board to receive private donations in support of saving this historic structure. Thanks to Heather Dolin, Nancy Rucks and Pat Conroy for their positioning the Foundation to serve in this role.